Terms of Service
1. Documentation and product version
Please, read the product documentation (user manual) before submitting a ticket in this support center. The documentation for all of WebMan Design products is thorough and explanatory and there is a high chance it contains the answer to your issue.
You can find all WebMan Design product documentations at https://www.webmandesign.eu/reference/#links-docs
Also, make sure you are using up to date product version.
2. Public and private tickets
Please, always open a public ticket so others can profit from resolution too.
Private tickets are meant only for posting a sensitive information such as website access details.
3. Sensitive information
In case of submitting your website access details, please:
- Always create a new temporary user account on your website for the time the issue is being resolved. (You can even use a plugin for that.)
- In this support center, always provide the login credentials in a private reply only. (Never post your own personal access credentials! Create a new user account instead - see the previous step.)
- After your query is answered and issue resolved, please delete this temporary access account from your website for security reasons.
We don't hold any responsibility for stolen website access credentials, nor stolen data or otherwise malfunctioned website due to not deleting the temporary access accounts and not following the basic security precautions.
The security is of high priority to us!
4. Support scope
Our product support scope consist of:
- No product customization services.
- No product modification. We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered a support request and product modification. We will do our best to assist you with any type of query, but can't provide extensive help in terms of modifications.
- No support for thirds-party software, such as plugins not created by WebMan Design. In such cases, please contact the plugin developer first.
By submitting a ticket or reply in this support center you understand and agree with these Terms of Service.